Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
I love it when a plan comes together.
For a while I’ve had a theory that opponents of Israel will get behind anything anti-Israel, without giving the accuracy of it a moment’s thought. So, on Sunday evening after I wrote this post about rocket attacks on Israel, I thought I’d put my theory to the test.
I tweeted George Galloway MP the link to my post, and asked: ‘RT for my #GazaUnderAttack post?’ Sure enough, he re-tweeted the my message a split second later.
Galloway eventually realized his mistake but not before demonstrating his eagerness to vilify Israel.
A great punk, to be sure.
But not the greatest.