Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
I love it when a plan comes together.
For a while I’ve had a theory that opponents of Israel will get behind anything anti-Israel, without giving the accuracy of it a moment’s thought. So, on Sunday evening after I wrote this post about rocket attacks on Israel, I thought I’d put my theory to the test.
I tweeted George Galloway MP the link to my post, and asked: ‘RT for my #GazaUnderAttack post?’ Sure enough, he re-tweeted the my message a split second later.
Galloway eventually realized his mistake but not before demonstrating his eagerness to vilify Israel.
A great punk, to be sure.
But not the greatest.