Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Those peace-loving activists of the International Solidarity Movement (the movement to which Rachel Corrie belonged) are very quick to condemn Israeli actions against Gazan terrorists. But today they let their guard down and actually justified rocket attacks against Israeli civilians.
They are getting rather sloppy these days. I guess keeping up a pretense is not all its cracked up to be.