Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
They’ve done it again.
Granted, the headline is accurate. But what’s with the next paragraph?
It marks the first Israeli fatalities since militants fired into Israel after it killed a Hamas chief on Wednesday.
Leaving aside the use of the word ‘militant,’ reading this, you would be forgiven for thinking the terrorists only started firing rockets into Israel after we killed the Hamashole commander yesterday, ignoring the 100+ rockets preceding his vaporization, and the thousands following the last Israeli fatality.
Oh BBC, it’s really in your DNA, isn’t it?