Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New Daily Show Host Hates Israel More Than Jon Stewart - March 31, 2015
- Richard Gere In The Holy Land - March 30, 2015
- Watch: Past Israel In Color - March 29, 2015
- Kippas Against Hate - March 29, 2015
- Younis The Menace Follows In Shirley Temper’s Footsteps - March 27, 2015
Well, at least it seems like it.
— Alqassam Brigades (@AlqassamBrigade) November 15, 2012
Update: By the way, there are suggestion this was not an IDF drone.
The drone that Hamas showed on TV is not Israeli and is not in service in the IDF. This is another failed Hamas PR prop. #PillarOfDefense
— Ofir Gendelman (@ofirgendelman) November 15, 2012
Granted, Ali Abuminah of the Electronic Intifada has offered what he thinks is photographic proof the drone is a Skylite B from Rafael Industries.
Update: This other example has now come to my attention (hat tip: NotAntiSemitic on Twitter):
@johnny_simson , Its well known that Israeli soldiers wear big size baby- Pampers before coming to Gaza! ask you why?! lol
— Alqassam Brigades (@AlqassamBrigade) October 24, 2012