Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
They are oh so proud of deliberately targeting civilians.
They’ve also posted this of Tel Avivians reacting in fear to the rocket, entitled “The bombing of the city of Tel spring (Tel Aviv) God is greater, thankfully” (Google translate).
Update: The rocket shown as the video featured image is an Iranian SA-2, although the rocket fired on Tel Aviv was an Iranian Fadjr-5 (hat tip: Judge Dan)