Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- George Galloway Humiliated On Twitter - February 26, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Display At UCLA - February 26, 2015
- Jim Clancy Still Seeing Hasbarists Under His Bed - February 24, 2015
- Anti-Zionist-Not-Antisemite Of The Day: Richard Kilgour - February 23, 2015
- George Galloway Gets Some Unwanted Support From Antisemite - February 23, 2015
They are oh so proud of deliberately targeting civilians.
They’ve also posted this of Tel Avivians reacting in fear to the rocket, entitled “The bombing of the city of Tel spring (Tel Aviv) God is greater, thankfully” (Google translate).
Update: The rocket shown as the video featured image is an Iranian SA-2, although the rocket fired on Tel Aviv was an Iranian Fadjr-5 (hat tip: Judge Dan)