Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
For better or worse I engaged one of the enemy. After two tweets he blocked and marked me as a spammer. Unfortunately I believe this has happened before. The first time I was able to revive the account on my own. This time I have to open a support case which I’ve done. This may take some days to go through.
If any readers have any inside connections with Twitter, please get in touch. If you value my tweets, perhaps you can open a support case independently at ask where my account has gone.
I’m not going to give the identity of the person who did this as I will wait for the review process.
Let’s be careful out there.
UPDATE 19 Nov 2012 09:13:
I’ve now had two identical response notes back from Twitter’s “Zendesk” system (I’m not feeling the love….). They say I’ve been un-suspended (twice) but more than 8 hours later I’m still suspended. I’ve just sent in my third request. Fans of the late great Douglas Adams might like to look up the verb “throcking” in The Deeper Meaning of Liff.
I have now un-suspended your account. Please note that it may take an hour or so for your follower and following numbers to return to normal.
Be sure to review the Twitter Rules, as repeat violations may result in permanent suspension:
UPDATE 19 Nov 2012 15:52:
BrianOfLondon is still incarcerated in digital lock down. Many thanks to anyone who has tweeted on the #FreeBrian hash tag. Remember, I’m not a wapist or a webel or wobber. I’m just a very naughty boy.