Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
Seeing this live from the BBC’s spokeshole for Hamas propaganda:tweet
Seeing tweets that there is an alarm back in Tel Aviv (I’m just outside it at my office).
Knowing your kids are both in different kindergartens and not with either parent to keep them calm.
How did we let the south of Israel live under this for so long? There will be no politician elected in Israel if we don’t finish this threat off now.