Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Seeing this live from the BBC’s spokeshole for Hamas propaganda:tweet
Seeing tweets that there is an alarm back in Tel Aviv (I’m just outside it at my office).
Knowing your kids are both in different kindergartens and not with either parent to keep them calm.
How did we let the south of Israel live under this for so long? There will be no politician elected in Israel if we don’t finish this threat off now.