Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Highly Disturbing: Brazen Support Of ISIS In Jerusalem? (Updated) - April 28, 2015
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
We are used to the anti-Israel crowd passing off Syrian kids as palestinian. Now a BBC reporter gets in on the act.
— Jon Donnison (@JonDonnison) November 18, 2012
The link takes you to this photo:
..which is a photo from June taken in Lebanon.
Donnison has since apologized, but accuracy is still not on his agenda.
A photo I retweeted from another journo yesterday showing children injured was NOT in Gaza as I said but apparently from Syria. Apologies.
— Jon Donnison (@JonDonnison) November 19, 2012
Here’s the photo caption:
Shams al-Mohamad, a 6-year-old Syrian girl, lies on a stretcher as she looks at her sister Marwa at a hospital in Tripoli, northern Lebanon, June 14, 2012. According to their mother, Shams and Marwa were wounded two days ago when a shell hit their house during fighting between Syrian troops and anti-government forces in the Syrian town of Qusair. REUTERS/Omar Ibrahim (LEBANON – Tags: POLITICS CIVIL UNREST SOCIETY)
But correction or not, I fear the damage has been done.