Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Last night, the IAF bombed the Gaza Strip’s soccer stadium. Not because we don’t like soccer – heck, Israelis are soccer mad – but because it was being used to store and launch rockets (instead of long shots at goal).
Unless what the IDF thinks were rockets were in fact giant bottles of Pepsi.
No word yet on whether this soccer player was there at the time.