Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Last night, the IAF bombed the Gaza Strip’s soccer stadium. Not because we don’t like soccer – heck, Israelis are soccer mad – but because it was being used to store and launch rockets (instead of long shots at goal).
Unless what the IDF thinks were rockets were in fact giant bottles of Pepsi.
No word yet on whether this soccer player was there at the time.