Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
- WATCH: “Concentration Camp” Gaza - July 20, 2015
- Scenes From A KKK Rally - July 20, 2015
- WATCH: David Sheen Gets Owned - July 19, 2015
- Pro-Israel Celebrity David Draiman Quits Twitter - July 19, 2015
Last night, the IAF bombed the Gaza Strip’s soccer stadium. Not because we don’t like soccer – heck, Israelis are soccer mad – but because it was being used to store and launch rockets (instead of long shots at goal).
Unless what the IDF thinks were rockets were in fact giant bottles of Pepsi.
No word yet on whether this soccer player was there at the time.