Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Last night, the IAF bombed the Gaza Strip’s soccer stadium. Not because we don’t like soccer – heck, Israelis are soccer mad – but because it was being used to store and launch rockets (instead of long shots at goal).
Unless what the IDF thinks were rockets were in fact giant bottles of Pepsi.
No word yet on whether this soccer player was there at the time.