Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
I have noticed the following photo and caption being spread on social media (for example, here).[source]
But it is not entirely true. Using the same image tool I use to identify fake photos being disseminated by the anti-Israel crowd brought me to the photo source.
Sure, it is a photo of an Israeli doctor and palestinian mother and child (as part of the Save a Child’s Heart program), but it’s from September 2012.
Now don’t get me wrong. It does show how we are involved in humanitarian causes that transcend the conflict. It is just not accurate to depict it as a photo from this week.
And believe me, our enemies will pounce on us for mistakes like this.
We do not need to be careless with the truth, because it is on our side.