Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
“Ahmed, we defeated the Jews! Yay!!!”
After being stuck at home for days for fear of Israeli airstrikes, tens of thousands of Palestinians crowded into cars and doubled up on motorcycles, waving flags, and some opened fire into the sky as a sign of celebration.
Spokesman of Gaza’s health ministry, Ashraf al-Qidra, said a man was killed by gunfire and three others wounded. He appealed to citizens not to shoot into the air.
I wonder if the dead dumbass will appear in the official statistics of palestinians killed by Israel.