Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- When Mariah Carey Met Bibi - June 29, 2015
- Boatus Interruptus! Flotillaholes Intercepted - June 29, 2015
- “Moved” Mariah Carey “Loves” “Amazing” Israel (Updated With Video) - June 29, 2015
- Ziggy Marley Notices The Apartheid In Israel - June 28, 2015
- Reason For Mariah Carey’s Israel Trip Revealed? - June 27, 2015
“Ahmed, we defeated the Jews! Yay!!!”
After being stuck at home for days for fear of Israeli airstrikes, tens of thousands of Palestinians crowded into cars and doubled up on motorcycles, waving flags, and some opened fire into the sky as a sign of celebration.
Spokesman of Gaza’s health ministry, Ashraf al-Qidra, said a man was killed by gunfire and three others wounded. He appealed to citizens not to shoot into the air.
I wonder if the dead dumbass will appear in the official statistics of palestinians killed by Israel.