Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
Singer-songwriter Stevie Wonder has no doubt pissed off the BDSholes.
The event will be hosted by Cheryl and Haim Saban and is expected to be attended by more than 1,000 members of the Los Angeles Jewish community. The gala is considered one of the organization’s flagship events and is known to raise millions of dollars.
The world’s leading artists have performed at the event over the years, and this year Saban managed to recruit Stevie Wonder. Last year the audience had the privilege of listening to Barbra Streisand, and the year before they enjoyed a performance by Italian tenor Andrea Bocelli.
According to Haim Saban, “The annual FIDF Western Region Gala has become a tradition and a must-attend event for the Los Angeles Jewish community. The event connects the warm community to the IDF’s soldiers, and this is our opportunity to thank the soldiers who defend the State.”
This is not the first time Stevie has flexed his pro-Israel credentials. In fact, if you Google ‘Stevie Wonder Israel,’ the first result is my pro-Israel celebrities list, on which Stevie is included by virtue of his appearance in 1998’s To Life! America Celebrates Israel’s 50th.
Here’s a performance of his from that event [dodgy video quality warning]