Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
- Thou Shall Not Murder - July 31, 2015
- Gloria Gaynor Serenades Shimon In Hebrew (Twice) - July 30, 2015
- Emmy Returns To Eating Israel - July 29, 2015
The following photo of a sign in Gaza currently appears on the Islamic Jihad site.
In case anyone was in any doubt regarding Iran’s involvement in arming the terrorists in Gaza.
Update: The object on top of the sign looks dangerously close to being a Star of David. Fail!
Update: AP doesn’t know the difference between the Dome of the Rock (pictured) and Al-Aqsa Mosque:
The posters, displayed in three locations in Gaza City, show the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, surrounded by Iranian and Palestinian flags, two hands in a handshake with the words, “Thank You Iran” in Arabic, Hebrew and Farsi.
Also not in the AP description, Iranian rockets.