Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
The following photo of a sign in Gaza currently appears on the Islamic Jihad site.
In case anyone was in any doubt regarding Iran’s involvement in arming the terrorists in Gaza.
Update: The object on top of the sign looks dangerously close to being a Star of David. Fail!
Update: AP doesn’t know the difference between the Dome of the Rock (pictured) and Al-Aqsa Mosque:
The posters, displayed in three locations in Gaza City, show the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, surrounded by Iranian and Palestinian flags, two hands in a handshake with the words, “Thank You Iran” in Arabic, Hebrew and Farsi.
Also not in the AP description, Iranian rockets.