Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
The following photo of a sign in Gaza currently appears on the Islamic Jihad site.
In case anyone was in any doubt regarding Iran’s involvement in arming the terrorists in Gaza.
Update: The object on top of the sign looks dangerously close to being a Star of David. Fail!
Update: AP doesn’t know the difference between the Dome of the Rock (pictured) and Al-Aqsa Mosque:
The posters, displayed in three locations in Gaza City, show the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, surrounded by Iranian and Palestinian flags, two hands in a handshake with the words, “Thank You Iran” in Arabic, Hebrew and Farsi.
Also not in the AP description, Iranian rockets.