Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
While everyone was looking at Gaza, Assad was using white phosphorus shells on civilians in Syria:
WP rounds for creating smoke is legal. WP round clearly shot directly at civilians is illegal.
The Goldstone report was published 9 months after Cast Lead has ended. It’s been almost two years since the civil war started in Syria, and by the latest counts, more than 40000 people had been killed. Apparently Palestinian blood is worth more than Syrian blood.