Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
While everyone was looking at Gaza, Assad was using white phosphorus shells on civilians in Syria:
WP rounds for creating smoke is legal. WP round clearly shot directly at civilians is illegal.
The Goldstone report was published 9 months after Cast Lead has ended. It’s been almost two years since the civil war started in Syria, and by the latest counts, more than 40000 people had been killed. Apparently Palestinian blood is worth more than Syrian blood.