Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
While everyone was looking at Gaza, Assad was using white phosphorus shells on civilians in Syria:
WP rounds for creating smoke is legal. WP round clearly shot directly at civilians is illegal.
The Goldstone report was published 9 months after Cast Lead has ended. It’s been almost two years since the civil war started in Syria, and by the latest counts, more than 40000 people had been killed. Apparently Palestinian blood is worth more than Syrian blood.