Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Palestinian Father Films Young Son Trying To Provoke Israeli Border Policewoman - July 4, 2015
- Attempted Murder, Plain And Simple - July 3, 2015
- Flotilla-holes Pathetic “Aid” To Gaza - July 2, 2015
- Antisemitic Numbskull Of The Day: John Curchod - July 2, 2015
- Zionist Watermelons of DoomTM - July 2, 2015
Canadian singer Alanis Morissette has continued the great Canadian tradition of standing up for Israel, by coming to Israel to perform despite the taunts, criticism and outright bullying of BDSholes.
The singer, best known for her 1995 album “Jagged Little Pill,” which has sold in excess of 33 million copies worldwide, said she was “delighted” to return to the country. “I had a great time in Israel professionally, spiritually and emotionally,” she said in a media statement.
She’s got one hand in her pocket, and the other one is giving the Israel-haters an “up yours” sign.