Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Palestinian West Bank: Occupation Growing - April 30, 2015
- Walking And Talking With Murray Greenfield - April 28, 2015
- The Good Stuff From Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut - April 26, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
- Yom Ha’atzmaut Israeli Independence Day Air Force Fly Past And Aerobatics Show - April 20, 2015
In what is being called the first inside heist of its kind, thieves on an air force base in the center of the country reportedly made off with several F16 engines over the last several days, apparently helped by someone working at the site.
Other than major nation state air forces, who else has a need for under the table F16 engines?