Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
The name Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) has cropped up fairly often on Israellycool. They’re one of the more extreme Jew hating and anti-Israel organisations in the UK. (Remember, I don’t differentiate between anti Zionism and Jew hatred).
So the fact that they didn’t own the domain name palestinesolidaritycampaign.com is rather unfortunate for them.
That site now contians a comprehensive explanation of who the Palestine Solidarity Campaign really are and it’s worth reading.