Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
The name Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) has cropped up fairly often on Israellycool. They’re one of the more extreme Jew hating and anti-Israel organisations in the UK. (Remember, I don’t differentiate between anti Zionism and Jew hatred).
So the fact that they didn’t own the domain name palestinesolidaritycampaign.com is rather unfortunate for them.
That site now contians a comprehensive explanation of who the Palestine Solidarity Campaign really are and it’s worth reading.