Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
The name Palestine Solidarity Campaign (PSC) has cropped up fairly often on Israellycool. They’re one of the more extreme Jew hating and anti-Israel organisations in the UK. (Remember, I don’t differentiate between anti Zionism and Jew hatred).
So the fact that they didn’t own the domain name palestinesolidaritycampaign.com is rather unfortunate for them.
That site now contians a comprehensive explanation of who the Palestine Solidarity Campaign really are and it’s worth reading.