Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
Chief Hamashole Khaled Mashaal is in Gaza for the first time in 45 years.
And there was not a drone in sight.
Hamas’ exiled politburo chief Khaled Mashaal kissed the ground as he arrived in the Gaza Strip on Friday, ending 45 years of exile from the Palestinian territories.
Mashaal will spend barely 48 hours in the coastal enclave and attend a mass rally on Saturday that has been billed as both a commemoration of the 25th anniversary of the founding of Hamas and a “victory” celebration after its recent war with Israel.
“This is my third birth. I was born in 1956, and my second birth was when I survived the assassination attempt initiated by (Prime Minister Benjamin) Netanyahu,” Mashaal told reporters. “But God was stronger than him, and I hope Allah will grant me martyrdom in Gaza.
I share his hope.
“My fourth birth will be on the day Palestine is liberated. Today it is Gaza and tomorrow it will be Ramallah, then Jerusalem, Haifa and Jaffa,” he added.
Yep. Let’s negotiate for a two-state solution with these guys!
Meanwhile, this was the time for our Apaches to have fired at him.