Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
It was a weird time for Khaled and Ismail’s bodyguards to get amorous with their bosses. But the Hamas leaders seemed to be enjoying it.
Old and busted: Pet rocks. New hotness: Pet rockets
“The Zionists stole my home. And my teeth!”
Holding on to an electric pole with one hand. Oh Darwin Award, how he wants you so.
Future so bright, he’s got to wear shades