Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Earlier this year, 20 pianos were scattered in various locations in Tel Aviv, as part of a cultural initiative with an objective to bring music and culture to urban life.
Now watch what happens when a sole piano was placed in Washington Heights, Manhattan (via Viral Viral Videos).