Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
Muslims of the world, especially those residing in the Middle East should take note of the relevance of the petrodollar. Not only does it function as the economic engine of the United States and the Jewish Banking Cartel, it also serves as the enabler of wars against Islamic nations. Thus, as several key nations continue to explore non-dollar payments for oil transactions, Islamic leaders have a far greater bargaining tool to be used to combat Zionist terrorism and international extortion at the hands of the Banking Cartel.