Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
Muslims of the world, especially those residing in the Middle East should take note of the relevance of the petrodollar. Not only does it function as the economic engine of the United States and the Jewish Banking Cartel, it also serves as the enabler of wars against Islamic nations. Thus, as several key nations continue to explore non-dollar payments for oil transactions, Islamic leaders have a far greater bargaining tool to be used to combat Zionist terrorism and international extortion at the hands of the Banking Cartel.