Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
The Intelligence and Terrorism Information Center has provided the first researched and reliable list of palestinian fatalities during Operation Pillar of Defense, albeit in Hebrew (hat tip: Chaim).
The report findings include:
- 178 palestinians were killed, of which 169 were identified.
- Of the 169 identified, 101 were terrorists and 68 civilians. That’s a ratio of 60% to 40% in favor of the terrorists, clearly at odds with the claims of the Palestinian Center for Human Rights, well as those of the pro palestinian side.
- Of the vaporized terrorists, 71 belonged to Hamas, 17 to Islamic Jihad, 6 to the Popular Resistance Committee, 3 to our Fatah peace partners, 2 to Army of Islam, and 1 each to the PFLP and Salafists.
- 5 of the terrorists moonlighted as journalists, with 2 moonlighting as clerics
- The terrorist organizations publicized a reduced number of their own killed and inflated the number of civilians killed in order to promote the image of a glorious victory, as well as to defame Israel. Killing two birds with one stone, if you will.
- The palestinians added the names of those who died of other causes, in order to further vilify Israel
Note: Me, Judge Dan, and former Israellycool contributor Challah Hu Akhbar began the process of trying to identify the terrorists vs civilians a while back, but real life got in the way. I am really glad this report has come out, although it would have been even nicer had the IDF released a similar report way earlier.