Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: When Ahmed Met Sally Edition - October 9, 2015
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
Before he was the Governator, Arnold Schwarzenegger starred in perhaps the worst Christmas special the world has ever seen. And that is saying a lot, considering the competition.
I mean, it looks so bad, it makes this look like a masterpiece in comparison.
- Arnie accusing a little old lady of lying
- Arnie sharing his childhood memory of being visited by Satan a few days before Santa. Same letters, way different vibe
- Arnie, Mike Tyson, Danny DeVito and Randy Travis belting out a tune
Don’t thank me, I’m a giver