Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Norman Finkelstein Raising Money To Write Anti-Israel Columns - August 6, 2015
- Were Palestinians Really Protecting Israeli Policewoman From “Settlers”? - August 5, 2015
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
The Deputy Head of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood wants Egypt’s Jews back.
But I think he’s more bananas than Bananarama.
Essam al-Erian, deputy head of the Muslim Brotherhood’s Freedom and Justice Party, called on Egyptian Jews to leave Israel to the Palestinians and return to their own homeland.
Their presence in Palestine contributes to the Zionist occupation of Arab lands, and every Egyptian has the right to live in his country — nobody can deny that, Erian said during an interview on the privately operated Dream TV on Thursday.
“Why did Nasser expel them [the Jews] from Egypt?” he asked, claiming that Nasser’s decision contributed to the occupation of other Arab lands.
And here I was thinking it was because they have a major building project and need the labor.
“Egyptian Jews should refuse to live under a brutal, bloody and racist occupation stained with war crimes against humanity,” Erian said.
Kind of a self-defeating argument for them to return to Egypt, I would think.