Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
It seems Syria has become a test bed for Iranian weapons:
Washington (CNN) — The Syrian regime this week fired at least two Iranian-made, short-range ballistic missiles in what appears to be an effort to more precisely target Syrian rebels, two U.S. military officials tell CNN.
The Fateh A-110 missiles are more accurate than the older Scud variants that Syrian government forces have used in recent weeks.
The U.S. military officials declined to be identified because of the sensitive nature of the information. The Iranian government has not commented on the issue.
The Fateh-110 is a tactical quasi-ballistic missile with high accuracy and a range of ~300 Km. It’s a regular feature in Iranian military parades, and might already be in the hands of Hizbullah in Lebanon. It’s also one of the main threats on Israel, and David’s Sling is designed to counter it.
What a lovely neighborhood we live in.