Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
Police cancelled the stay permit of a pro-Palestinian campaigner from the US and sent him back for speaking at a meeting organised by the Student Islamic Organisation here after arriving in the country on tourist visa, police sources said today.
Police said Paul Larudee, reportedly an activist of ‘Free Gaza Movement’, was taken into custody yesterday after he delivered an address at the district conference of the SIO at Tirur near here.
He was found to have violated visa conditions as foreigners coming to the country as tourists are not supposed to deliver speeches at public meetings, police sources said.
Meanwhile here is what Larudee got up to in India before he was kicked out: