Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
Police cancelled the stay permit of a pro-Palestinian campaigner from the US and sent him back for speaking at a meeting organised by the Student Islamic Organisation here after arriving in the country on tourist visa, police sources said today.
Police said Paul Larudee, reportedly an activist of ‘Free Gaza Movement’, was taken into custody yesterday after he delivered an address at the district conference of the SIO at Tirur near here.
He was found to have violated visa conditions as foreigners coming to the country as tourists are not supposed to deliver speeches at public meetings, police sources said.
Meanwhile here is what Larudee got up to in India before he was kicked out: