Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Police cancelled the stay permit of a pro-Palestinian campaigner from the US and sent him back for speaking at a meeting organised by the Student Islamic Organisation here after arriving in the country on tourist visa, police sources said today.
Police said Paul Larudee, reportedly an activist of ‘Free Gaza Movement’, was taken into custody yesterday after he delivered an address at the district conference of the SIO at Tirur near here.
He was found to have violated visa conditions as foreigners coming to the country as tourists are not supposed to deliver speeches at public meetings, police sources said.
Meanwhile here is what Larudee got up to in India before he was kicked out: