Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
- Why Do We Save Their Civilians? - June 23, 2015
We have charted many points in the rapid decline of Britain. Today comes yet another example of the descent of this once great nation.
A popular textbook used by institutions and teachers to teach English as a second language to students in the UK has been found to have a serious anti-Israel bias.
“I teach English as a foreign language in a further education college in Nottingham, England. I came across the attached map and couldn’t believe my eyes!” Liz Wiseman told Israel Today.
The textbook in question is “Skills in English Writing Level 1″, which includes a map of the Middle East on which Israel is nowhere to be found.
Obviously the only course is to pulp all the books, fire the person who is responsible and if not drop this publishing house. What are the odds?