Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Of The Day - May 4, 2015
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
Don’t try this at home, folks.
A 23-year-old man died in the northern West Bank after he fell from an electricity pole he had climbed to raise the Palestinian flag.
Muhammad Riyan from Bani Hassan, west of Salfit, was taken to a hospital in Qaliqilia where he died of his wounds on Monday night .
Clearly Israel’s fault, for the victim would not have felt the need to raise the palestinian flag had Israel not existed.
What a shame the same thing did not happen to this man.
Update: Something else to note about this story. The 23-year-old is described as a “man”. Other palestinian or Arab sites (such as this and this) refer to similarly aged palestinians killed by Israel as “youth,” no doubt to garner more sympathy.