Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
- Mariah Carey To Perform Here; Reportedly “Fell In Love” With Israel - July 23, 2015
- Translation Fail Of The Day - July 23, 2015
- Spotted In A Tel Aviv Supermarket - July 22, 2015
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
Don’t try this at home, folks.
A 23-year-old man died in the northern West Bank after he fell from an electricity pole he had climbed to raise the Palestinian flag.
Muhammad Riyan from Bani Hassan, west of Salfit, was taken to a hospital in Qaliqilia where he died of his wounds on Monday night .
Clearly Israel’s fault, for the victim would not have felt the need to raise the palestinian flag had Israel not existed.
What a shame the same thing did not happen to this man.
Update: Something else to note about this story. The 23-year-old is described as a “man”. Other palestinian or Arab sites (such as this and this) refer to similarly aged palestinians killed by Israel as “youth,” no doubt to garner more sympathy.