Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Palestinians Take Note: How To Not Murder - October 13, 2015
- Potential Darwin Award Winner Of The Day - October 13, 2015
- Umbrella Man And Selfie Stick Man To The Rescue - October 13, 2015
- The Demise Of Knife Man - October 12, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Palestinians Answer Question “Is Stabbing Israelis Heroic?” - October 12, 2015
Don’t try this at home, folks.
A 23-year-old man died in the northern West Bank after he fell from an electricity pole he had climbed to raise the Palestinian flag.
Muhammad Riyan from Bani Hassan, west of Salfit, was taken to a hospital in Qaliqilia where he died of his wounds on Monday night .
Clearly Israel’s fault, for the victim would not have felt the need to raise the palestinian flag had Israel not existed.
What a shame the same thing did not happen to this man.
Update: Something else to note about this story. The 23-year-old is described as a “man”. Other palestinian or Arab sites (such as this and this) refer to similarly aged palestinians killed by Israel as “youth,” no doubt to garner more sympathy.