Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
Fatah, the group that invented Palestinian nationalism and people, is celebrating 48 years from its first terrorist attack, an attempted sabotage of Israel’s national water carrier.
We have already shown that Israel’s supposed peace partner, which is headed by the West’s darling Mahmoud Abbas, has all of Israel’s outline on their logo, so this celebration in Gaza today just confirms what we already know.
- Child abuse – check.
- Military fatigues on toddler – check.
- Arab nationalism – check.
- Ironic use of peace sign – check.
- Israel’s destruction – check.
- Peace partner? – umm……
Nope. (h/t Jonathan Schanzer)
Note the “Abbas 194″ on the mock rocket, a reference to the recent UNGA vote.