Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
- Tornado Strikes US, Palestinians Gloat - April 11, 2015
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
Fatah, the group that invented Palestinian nationalism and people, is celebrating 48 years from its first terrorist attack, an attempted sabotage of Israel’s national water carrier.
We have already shown that Israel’s supposed peace partner, which is headed by the West’s darling Mahmoud Abbas, has all of Israel’s outline on their logo, so this celebration in Gaza today just confirms what we already know.
- Child abuse – check.
- Military fatigues on toddler – check.
- Arab nationalism – check.
- Ironic use of peace sign – check.
- Israel’s destruction – check.
- Peace partner? – umm……
Nope. (h/t Jonathan Schanzer)
Note the “Abbas 194″ on the mock rocket, a reference to the recent UNGA vote.