Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Among the visual delights from yesterday’s snow live-blogging (seriously, people, where else do you have a blog that goes to the effort to liveblog snow?!) was this photo of a Hamas M75 missile sculpted in the heart of Jerusalem’s old city.
But this was not the only Anti-Israel Snow Sculpture of Evil.TM Our “friends”* over at the Jizz have posted a number of others, including:
Nakba The Snowman
Mosquey The Snowman
Meanwhile, Palestine Today has a number of photos of palestinian-made snow sculptures. Notice the final photo in the series and how it is presented so matter-of-factly with the others.
*Not our friends