Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
Among the visual delights from yesterday’s snow live-blogging (seriously, people, where else do you have a blog that goes to the effort to liveblog snow?!) was this photo of a Hamas M75 missile sculpted in the heart of Jerusalem’s old city.
But this was not the only Anti-Israel Snow Sculpture of Evil.TM Our “friends”* over at the Jizz have posted a number of others, including:
Nakba The Snowman
Mosquey The Snowman
Meanwhile, Palestine Today has a number of photos of palestinian-made snow sculptures. Notice the final photo in the series and how it is presented so matter-of-factly with the others.
*Not our friends