Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
While we saved some of our cousins who got into a spot of bother during the recent wild weather, the gestures were not always reciprocated.
Unless crying Allah Akbar, grabbing the hat of a Charedi Jew and throwing snowballs in to his face at point blank range is some weird Arab expression of gratitude.