Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Einat Wilf Explains Why She Is No Longer a Dove - August 7, 2015
- Fail Of The Day: “Palestine’s” Henna - August 7, 2015
- Israel Hater Richard Silverstein With Yet Another Racial Slur - August 7, 2015
- Norman Finkelstein Raising Money To Write Anti-Israel Columns - August 6, 2015
- Were Palestinians Really Protecting Israeli Policewoman From “Settlers”? - August 5, 2015
While we saved some of our cousins who got into a spot of bother during the recent wild weather, the gestures were not always reciprocated.
Unless crying Allah Akbar, grabbing the hat of a Charedi Jew and throwing snowballs in to his face at point blank range is some weird Arab expression of gratitude.