Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: The Truth Behind the IDF - July 24, 2015
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
- Mariah Carey To Perform Here; Reportedly “Fell In Love” With Israel - July 23, 2015
- Translation Fail Of The Day - July 23, 2015
- Spotted In A Tel Aviv Supermarket - July 22, 2015
While we saved some of our cousins who got into a spot of bother during the recent wild weather, the gestures were not always reciprocated.
Unless crying Allah Akbar, grabbing the hat of a Charedi Jew and throwing snowballs in to his face at point blank range is some weird Arab expression of gratitude.