Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
While we saved some of our cousins who got into a spot of bother during the recent wild weather, the gestures were not always reciprocated.
Unless crying Allah Akbar, grabbing the hat of a Charedi Jew and throwing snowballs in to his face at point blank range is some weird Arab expression of gratitude.