Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Cry me a river.
The wife of hate preacher Abu Hamza has hit out at American prison authorities because they won’t let her husband comb his hair.
Muslim extremist Hamza was finally extradited from Britain last year and is in America awaiting trial on 11 terror-related offences.
Wife Najat, who was discovered living on benefits with some of her seven children in Hammersmith, west London, last year, bleated on a website for Hamza’s supporters over his treatment in his New York jail, where he is kept in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day.
She writes: ‘Since he’s been there his hair has not been combed due to a comb not being available for him.’
Can’t he just comb his hair with his
Anyway, I don’t know what she’s complaining about. If anyone has cause to complain, it’s this guy.