Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BDSHoles Abuse Holocaust Survivor And Call Him “Nazi” - July 23, 2015
- Mariah Carey To Perform Here; Reportedly “Fell In Love” With Israel - July 23, 2015
- Translation Fail Of The Day - July 23, 2015
- Spotted In A Tel Aviv Supermarket - July 22, 2015
- Hebrew Saves Life Of Kidnapped Israeli Businessman - July 21, 2015
Remember the disturbing video of the Arabs attacking some Charedi Jews in Jerusalem, reminiscent of scenes from Nazi Germany?
Well, the Palestine Now site features the video, with the caption “أطفال القدس يهاجمون المغتصبين بالثلوج في مدينة القدس”, which our resident Arabic expert Judge Dan tells me means “Jerusalem kids attack colonizers with snow” (the word for colonizers is “rapists”, as in takers of something by force)
Yeah, they are just kvelling with pride.
Meanwhile, the victims of the attack have said they feared they would be lynched.
Speaking in the interview, the two said that they truly feared they would not survive the incident. “We went to pray at the Kotel and on our way back, we were suddenly attacked by dozens of Arabs,” they said. “The Arabs tried to lynch us, they were throwing snowballs and other objects and yelling ‘death to the Jews’ in Arabic. We felt we were in real danger.”