Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Remember the disturbing video of the Arabs attacking some Charedi Jews in Jerusalem, reminiscent of scenes from Nazi Germany?
Well, the Palestine Now site features the video, with the caption “أطفال القدس يهاجمون المغتصبين بالثلوج في مدينة القدس”, which our resident Arabic expert Judge Dan tells me means “Jerusalem kids attack colonizers with snow” (the word for colonizers is “rapists”, as in takers of something by force)
Yeah, they are just kvelling with pride.
Meanwhile, the victims of the attack have said they feared they would be lynched.
Speaking in the interview, the two said that they truly feared they would not survive the incident. “We went to pray at the Kotel and on our way back, we were suddenly attacked by dozens of Arabs,” they said. “The Arabs tried to lynch us, they were throwing snowballs and other objects and yelling ‘death to the Jews’ in Arabic. We felt we were in real danger.”