Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
I’ve got a few things to blog but this one is time critical. Better Place are having a one day sales event tomorrow at their show room and former visitor centre in Glilot.
This is the time to invite F&F to enjoy the electric driving experience as Albar & BPLC are offering financial leasing promotion. It’s affordable, attractive and good value for money
With no worries, in a monthly payment.
Down payment – 7,900 NIS
Expression – 1,490 NIS *36 months
Dynamic – 1,690 NIS * 36 months
Energy – ?0.65 pay as you go ?0.55 in advance
Special benefits from ALBAR & BPLC tommorow
Customers that will bring friends – 1,000 km benefit
So if you go, please mention my name (Brian of London or Israellycool).
BTW the rather curious use of the word “happening” in the title is a curious Israeli way of referring to any number of special events, sales, or interesting parties.