Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Norman Finkelstein Raising Money To Write Anti-Israel Columns - August 6, 2015
- Were Palestinians Really Protecting Israeli Policewoman From “Settlers”? - August 5, 2015
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
Claw vending machines that just offer plush soft toys, plastic jewellery and the like are just so passé.
Yeah, you saw correctly. Those are cigarette boxes and playing cards wrapped in shekels (via Reddit)