Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
The exit polls are in. And if they prove accurate, it is bad news for Binyamin Netanyahu.[table id=3 /]
According to the Times of Israel:
The three polls are strikingly similar. They all show a marked decline for Likud-Beytenu, and a dramatic rise from nowhere for Yesh Atid.
But they also all show a majority — albeit a narrow one — for a right-wing/Orthodox alliance.
You can follow the count here.