Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
The exit polls are in. And if they prove accurate, it is bad news for Binyamin Netanyahu.[table id=3 /]
According to the Times of Israel:
The three polls are strikingly similar. They all show a marked decline for Likud-Beytenu, and a dramatic rise from nowhere for Yesh Atid.
But they also all show a majority — albeit a narrow one — for a right-wing/Orthodox alliance.
You can follow the count here.