Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
The exit polls are in. And if they prove accurate, it is bad news for Binyamin Netanyahu.[table id=3 /]
According to the Times of Israel:
The three polls are strikingly similar. They all show a marked decline for Likud-Beytenu, and a dramatic rise from nowhere for Yesh Atid.
But they also all show a majority — albeit a narrow one — for a right-wing/Orthodox alliance.
You can follow the count here.