Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Emmy Returns To Eating Israel - July 29, 2015
- Awesome Omri Casspi Brings Teammates To Israel - July 29, 2015
- Please Tell Me This Is Satire - July 29, 2015
- Ha’aretz Interviews Roger Waters - July 28, 2015
- WATCH: Israeli Advertisement Done Well – Man Shaves Beard Off After 14 Years - July 28, 2015
The exit polls are in. And if they prove accurate, it is bad news for Binyamin Netanyahu.[table id=3 /]
According to the Times of Israel:
The three polls are strikingly similar. They all show a marked decline for Likud-Beytenu, and a dramatic rise from nowhere for Yesh Atid.
But they also all show a majority — albeit a narrow one — for a right-wing/Orthodox alliance.
You can follow the count here.