Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- One Republic “Get” The One Jewish State - May 27, 2015
- Summertime In Israel - May 27, 2015
- Muslim Televangelist Speaks Of Danger Of Playing One’s Hand - May 26, 2015
- University Of Sydney Lets Lynch Off Lightly - May 26, 2015
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
The uh-oh look on the squirrel’s face and subsequent reaction is worth the price of admission alone.
In Hebrew, that is called the moment when “Nafal HaAsimon.”[From the first episode of Africa, the BBC’s latest nature documentary (source via Fark)]