Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Some posts practically write themselves.
A 40-year-old Mount Gerizim resident was arrested for allegedly stealing brassieres from a warehouse near Hadera and taking them to the Palestinian Authority.
After a joint Israeli-Palestinian police investigation the stolen goods were located in Nablus.
Meanwhile, the story is accompanied by this photo of Mount Gerizim, whose connection is tenuous at best.
Unless the mountains are an allusion to something else.