Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Some posts practically write themselves.
A 40-year-old Mount Gerizim resident was arrested for allegedly stealing brassieres from a warehouse near Hadera and taking them to the Palestinian Authority.
After a joint Israeli-Palestinian police investigation the stolen goods were located in Nablus.
Meanwhile, the story is accompanied by this photo of Mount Gerizim, whose connection is tenuous at best.
Unless the mountains are an allusion to something else.