Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Latest Blood Libel: Shot Through The Heart, Guess Who’s To Blame Edition - October 11, 2015
- Palestinian Bombing Attempt Followed by Lying Attempt - October 11, 2015
- MUST WATCH: This Is How The Palestinians Raise Their Children - October 11, 2015
- Dumbass Of The Day - October 10, 2015
- Scum Who Support Terrorism - October 9, 2015
Some posts practically write themselves.
A 40-year-old Mount Gerizim resident was arrested for allegedly stealing brassieres from a warehouse near Hadera and taking them to the Palestinian Authority.
After a joint Israeli-Palestinian police investigation the stolen goods were located in Nablus.
Meanwhile, the story is accompanied by this photo of Mount Gerizim, whose connection is tenuous at best.
Unless the mountains are an allusion to something else.