Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
Visitors to Berlin’s Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe know the maze of concrete slabs is a powerful and thought-provoking site. For some fashion bloggers, the memorial is also a perf backdrop to show off your super cute hot pink purse and leather jacket!
Here’s how Pelayo Diaz of KateLovesMe.net described his decision to hold a mini photoshoot there:
I wanted to visit The Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe ever since it got inaugurated in 2005 and the wait was definitely worth it. I can’t really describe how it feels to walk between concrete blocks trying to reach the sky but the good thing is that is that it doesn’t make you think about the past, only the future, and that’s something I love being involved with.
Right, because not everyone remembers the past when they visit a memorial literally dedicated to the murdered Jews of Europe. After that paragraph, Diaz listed what he wore to the site: Davidelfin biker coat, American Apparel hoodie, Céline bag and Balenciaga shoes.
Unfortunately, insensitivity is in style.