Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
For those who don’t already know (which I assume applies to the social media challenged), it’s Doppelganger Week on Facebook. Which means if you want to play by the rules, you change your profile picture to someone famous you have been told you look like.
For instance, this is now my profile picture (based on my wife’s recommendation)
But it is not just us mortals having some fun with this. Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu has updated his Facebook page to reflect his doppelganger: the actor who impersonates him on Eretz Nehederet, the Israeli version of SNL!
Well played, Mr Prime Minister. Well played!