Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Watch: Encounter Between German Lady And Israeli High School Students At Auschwitz - April 28, 2015
- Roger Waters Turns His Attention To Robbie Williams - April 28, 2015
- Highly Disturbing: Brazen Support Of ISIS In Jerusalem? (Updated) - April 28, 2015
- Watch: Remarkable Footage One Month After Six Day War - April 27, 2015
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
You didn’t expect me to let this story go, did you?
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Monday he was ready to be the first human sent into orbit by Iran’s fledgling space program, Iranian media reported.
“I am ready to be the first human to be sent to space by Iranian scientists,” Ahmadinejad said on Monday, on the sidelines of an exhibition of space achievements in Tehran, according to the Mehr news agency.
“Sending living things into space is the result of Iranian efforts and the dedication of thousands of Iranian scientists.”
I’m a bit confused by this story, since I thought Iran had already sent him to space last week.
Nevertheless, if there’s a way to send him on a one-way trip, I’m all for it.